We are explorers, creators, builders, entrepreneurs, and sociologists who have made it our mission to craft a lifestyle for ourselves that feels worth living!
Join us as we share our journey through writing and photography!
- Island Acres Resort Motel is Full of Colorado History
Island Acres Resort Motel is full of Colorado history and easy access to the outdoors. Staying at Island Acres offers the chance to build memories!
- Walnut Canyon National Monument: Arizona’s Historical Gem
Walnut Canyon National Monument is a historical gem just outside of Flagstaff Arizona in the Coconino National Forest. Learn about it’s educational trails!
- Indulge in the Colorado Lavender Festival in Palisade, CO
The Colorado Lavender Festival is an annual event that takes place in the beautiful scenery of Palisade, CO to celebrate the lavender harvest.
- Dane County Farmers Market: Squeaky Cheese & Local Produce
The Dane County Farmers Market in Madison, Wisconsin has a plethora of produce and abundance of fresh cheese curds that are sure to please everyone who visits!
- Harry’s Cafe de Wheels: Best Cheap Eats in Sydney
Where can you get the BEST cheap eats in Sydney, Australia? Harry’s Cafe de Wheels will give you a meal and a cultural experience without breaking the bank!
- The Best Mexican Food in Lake Havasu City
After trying several different restaurants we have decided on the best Mexican food in Lake Havasu City. Find out our favorite Mexican food and why.
- PB&J Jazz Featuring Mick Wilson: A Photo Gallery
PB&J Jazz plays a Friday afternoon Jazz set at Aspen Street Coffee in Fruita, Colorado with special guest Mick Wilson on the clarinet in May 2022.
- Hidden Lake Trail: Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
Luke Hanna discusses a multi-day trek into Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. Hidden Lake Trail in the Spring is full of wildlife experiences.
- Badlands National Park and Stunning Sunsets: A Photographer’s Dream
Badlands National Park offers amazing roadside views and stunning sunsets, making it a photographer’s dream as far as National Parks go.